HAA1906 Contemporary art and critical writing

A blog set up in conjunction with a module for first year undergraduate Fine Art students at Middlesex University.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Upcoming Schedule for HAA1906

HAA1906 - Contemporary Art and Critical Writing
Upcoming schedule.

1. On Friday 24th Feb.
,
(a) some of you have signed up for tutorials, which are variously taking place between 12:00 and 1:30 p.m. Information will be posted on this notice-board and the door of room 98 as to where to go for these on the day.

(b) Aside from these, this week is an ‘independent study’ week.


2. On Friday 3rd March,
(a) some of you have also signed up for tutorials, which are variously taking place between 12:00 and 1:30 p.m. Information will be posted on this notice-board and the door of room 98 as to where to go for these on the day.

(b) You will also all have ‘group tutorials’ (in groups of approx 25). Meet at 2:00p.m. in room 98, where you will be split into tutorial groups.

Still confused? If you are not sure where to be when, or if you've forgotten when your sign-up tutorial is, please feel free to email me (my email is lukewhite@mac.com)

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger NOJ said...

If any one is interested I have put links to every ones blogs on my blog's in the side bar. May I suggest that you do the same Luke, as then we, the students, can use your blog as a central point of a art based blogging communication web. (I’m sure there is a better way of saying that)

And yes, I know, there is nothing interesting on my blog yet. It’s in my Diary for doing over the next few days.

I feel I have to get into a blog, and it can often take some time to get into that mindset of posting a little bit everyday. Maybe it’s just me...

Have you got any recommendations of “Must See” exhibitions on at the moment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home